Jan 25, 2020

Vertigo hits

My curse decided to visit me again. I woke up last Thursday with a headache and spinning visions. I couldn’t get out of bed like I used to. I stayed in bed the whole day with bathroom breaks in between. Haist, this is in contrast naman of how I was during the past few days; I did zumba last Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Good thing I did my grocery shopping na rin last Wednesday. Plus, my son was with me all night because he’s on a break from work after working over times the past few days. My husband took care of me during the day.

Yesterday, I was feeling much better and did the laundry and cooking for lunch and dinner. I don’t know if my menopausal period has got to do with this also. Luckily, I didn’t experience panic attacks this time. This, too, will pass.

No comments: