Jan 9, 2020

UP Chapel on a Sunday

For a long time I never set foot at the UP Diliman campus. My husband goes there at least once a week just to bike around or meet his biker friends. I used to be with him when I was that active pa in biking and running. I must say those days also were the times I was in my thinnest. But when you reach a certain age, there will be aches and pains that you get due to wear and tear. I stopped running and instead biked for a while. Then nung naging hardcore na yung husband ko,meaning he didn’t confine himself anymore just biking around the area, he went on exploring Antipolo, Batangas and even Baguio. That was the time I stopped. Ayokong masira ang balat ko. Haha. Kidding aside, it is too much for a woman like me. Maybe kung bata-bata ako. I’m happy nowadays indoors exercising, and that is going to the gym.

       


Anyway, I went to mass at the UP Chapel at 8 am while he did his thing. I’ve been there before but maybe mga twice or thrice pa lang. One was a wedding of my husband’s barkada a week after our own wedding, other times maybe prt of Visita Iglesia lang. For a long time, I felt serenity hearing mass. I think the nippy weather also added to the mood. Plus, the place wasn’t crowded at that time. I felt ‘fresh’ and imbibed what the priest was saying all through out. Kung pwede lang every Sunday doon ako mag-mass.


We went to UP Town center afterwards and had breakfast  at Mary Grace.

breakfast that looks like merienda

No comments: