Mar 15, 2020

February 2020

Every year the month of February always seem to pass by swiftly. Ang bilis ng panahon. Most especially this first quarter of 2020. But the turn of the decade seemed to be very stressful for a lot of us in terms of disaster. Hindi pa tayo nakakahinga sa Taal Volcano eruption dito sa Pilipinas, heto naman ang Covid 19 disease. Lahat affected worldwide. I just wish everyone to be healthy. 

I refuse to be stressed over things na I don't have total control of. Instead, I try to be proactive. I took advantage of the cool weather temperatures of Feb. I decluttered, did general cleaning in my entire home and re-potted my plants after a year of neglect. 


Bought new ones, too...




Apart from my regular zumba classes for my me time, I still watch my Korean drama series(one series a week for me). I told my husband to end our cable subscription because wala na naman NBA channel and most movies na pinapalabas sa cable we can watch na on Netflix, plus, I don't have to go to Greenhills just to be able to download my Korean series. Honestly, we don't watch local shows anymore. It would be a total waste of money if we still continue with it. Eventually, we downgraded our subscription to basic from p690 to p290 a month and subscribed to Netflix. Now, everybody is happy.

No comments: