Jan 2, 2019

New Year 2019

This year's celebration was a bit gloomy. Raining incessantly days before the last day of 2018 dampened my spirit.  Akala ko Christmas lang uulan pero due to typhoon Usman, pati rin pala New Year. I think this would be the first time that we'll celebrate it with rain pouring outside. So paano na ang fireworks? It will be a boring New Year's eve, I thought.


Good thing the rains stopped. I cooked Baked Mac once again, but this time, I tried a gluten free penne pasta which I bought at Healthy Options for p200.00 + for my husband to be able to enjoy it. 

Gluten free pasta by Cadia

They say that fish is a staple food to bring in a prosperous year so I pan grilled Tangigue in Lemon Butter sauce. My son was craving for Beef Caldereta last Christmas so I added it also in our handa today. 


For dessert, I baked in advance mini blueberry cheesecakes(and experimented for the first time with Oreo for toppings on a few pieces) and chocolate cupcakes...


This was a first. bakit nga ba ngayon ko lang naisip ang shot na ito :D
May we all welcome 2019 with full positivity; that this year will be a healthy, love filled and an abundant one. :)

from Pinterest

No comments: