Jan 22, 2019

Weekender 03: Seafood and Ribs Warehouse, Coco and Mom's health

Getting back to my exercise routine(at least 3-4x a week) was one of my agendas last week. I went last Wednesday for a workout but after completing my first 30 minutes on the elliptical machine, I got bored. On a regular day, I would gladly do it for an hour. I decided to join the zumba class instead which was about to start. I didn’t realize I miss dancing that much. I really had fun. It’s been two months since I stopped attending the zumba classes. In exchange, I was diligently working out pre-Christmas with pigging out during the holidays as my motivation. Haha.




My husband fetch me afterwards. We tried visiting SM North Edsa’s newest building, the North Towers for a change.
I observed a lot of the tenants were restaurants and small food joints. Ang tingin ko sa kanya isa siyang pahabang building na food court, although there were vacant slots pa, a lot of people have been checking it out.


If you love walking and lots of hours to spare, this mall is for you.

We decided to try for the first time Seafood & Ribs Warehouse. It is a “dampa style” kind of resto wherein you get to choose what dish you wanna eat at their freshest state then have them cook free of charge. 



What we ordered...

Pork BBQ  Ribs P250 ($4.8)

Fried Calamari

For dessert, we opted for Coco’s Salted Caramel chocolate milktea. I still prefer Starbucks Mocha Frapuccino. 



On Thursday, I accompanied my Mom to the Doctor for her annual post check up. The results were fairly normal in general. The readings on her 2D echo exam was good . Strong pa daw her heart. At 77 years old, I kidded her baka mas healthy pa siya sa amin. Thank you, Lord for my Mom’s healthy state and for sustaining her.

No comments: