Jan 4, 2019

2019 goals

Last year, my prime goal was to save up. Medyo nag-fail ako doon. I intend to outdo it this year. I was able to save up but unfortunately, I didn't reach my expectations. My goal to continue with my fit lifestyle was reached but not as good as my statistics last 2017.

For 2019, I want to accomplish the following with flying colors...

* save, save, save!
* travel to a dream destination on my 50th. locally, to a beach destination I've never been to
* post regularly here on my blog(weekenders, not daily para mas achievable)
* buy a dining table or a lazy boy
* follow religiously a healthy diet
* more bonding with my Mom
* to be more tolerant with my husband and son
* be kind to myself(ok lang hindi perfect at times)
* attend a formal cooking/baking class
* minimize shopping for teacups, tableware :D

No comments: