Jun 14, 2018

Unexpected bonding

We went to Ayala Mall Vertis North today. Initially, I want to attend zumba, but I decided to start with my home exercises again so I just danced for an hour after washing two rounds of laundry by machine.

We ate merienda at our favorite jaunt...



We continued with our window shopping. While I was about to fit at Reebok, my husband was talking to someone na pala. We bumped into our Kumpare J. He’s one of my hubby’s best friend since the 90’s. His family is into fishing. He met up with a business partner earlier and he was waiting for our Kumare. Ayun, instant bonding. We went back to Coffee Bean and  ended up having dinner at a Japanese resto(I missed the name forgive me) in the fourth floor. Napansin ko lang minsan talaga mas maganda unplanned, natutuloy. Madami ng instances nangyari sa amin na ganun. It was an instant refresher from our daily routine. I love spontaneous meet ups like this.

No comments: