Jun 17, 2018

Happy Father’s day 2018

Happy Father’s day to my ever hardworking and selfless husband (and to all amazing fathers out there). We totally appreciate you for almost ‘spoiling’ us for twenty five years (and counting)!


 *Raising my voice also to heaven for my own Dad*  



We celebrated it differently today. My son had to work overtime last night so he lacked sleep and wasn’t able to come with us. He had to catch some sleep and we totally understand. What is important is he greeted his Tatay today and all is well in terms of their relationship as father and son.

I wasn’t able to go to mass too, because I overslept. We had our lunch here at home and dinner at Kanin club in Ayala TechnoHub. We went here by choice because we assumed malls will be crowded today plus it’s not that chaotic out here. 









We had our dessert at Cafe Breton. We really love going back to restos/cafes that are time tested na.



No comments: