Jun 17, 2018

back to biking



I mean, on stationary bike. Last week, I asked my husband to put back our stationary bike in the bedroom. The last time I used it was last year pa. That time, it was no longer challenging to me. My fitness level last year was very high from March to I guess, October. When Christmas time came, I indulged myself in overeating and lack of exercise. Everyone asked me to gain some weight because I was 115 lbs. then, my ideal weight. Ayun nagtuloy tuloy na. Haha.


Yesterday was a rest day for me. 
Diet~  for breakfast, I ate 2 medium papaya slices and a slice of bread (with a thinly spread cookie butter), lunch of 1/2 c rice, veggies from Nilagang Beef and a pc of pinangat na Salay fish from yesterday. Dinner was a failure because to celebrate Father’s day, we ate Crispy dinuguan and Kare-Kare seafood. But all in moderation.


Dessert was a shared La Pinay crepe and Caramel Latte.



Good thing, I did an hour of  biking earlier for Day 3 of my fitness journey. Look how drenched I was...



Now, I can feel how my inner thighs and legs are reacting. You can really feel the change of activity from dancing to biking in terms of muscles used. And that’s the way I like it. 

No comments: