Jun 16, 2018

fitness journey 2018

Starting today, I’ll be posting updates on how I will try to go back to being fit and healthy after six months of indulgence. I confess, I indulged by choice with regards to my eating habits and inconsistent physical well-being unlike last year.





As always, I’m doing this for myself. I’m not feeling good na with dressing up because most of my clothes doesn’t fit na anymore. Though a lot of people are telling me I look good with my current weight gain, I think I shouldn’t settle with that. 

I do zumba once to twice  a week the past months, it didn’t help me from gaining unnecessary poundage. Minsan halos same kami ng asawa ko ng amount of food. Nakakaloka. He gets bloated whenever he overeats. Ang ending his weight is normal compared to mine which is ten pounds over my ideal weight. This is my fattest I guess. 

I started June 14 for a 30 day weight loss challenge:

Day 1 - Hour of zumba, no strict diet yet

Day 2 - zumba, circuit training, 
*diet -saba bananas for brekky, 1c rice lunch, pakbet and siomai, 1/2 c rice in the eve fish, alugbati in oyster sauce,  but ended up eating 2 slices of pizza and a 1/2 c of Coke for midnight snack

Day 3- rest day, 
   *diet- saba, doughnut for brekky,  a slice of pizza for lunch, 1/2 c rice pangat Salay salay fish and Alugbati veggies, pineapple slices
       turmeric tea and pianono for night cap


Yup, struggle is real in terms of my diet but it’s a normal part of the process.

*p.s. Forgive my unorganized post, I can’t edit on my laptop, only here on my phone. The connection is acting up again.

No comments: