Jun 20, 2018

Accept and act on it

After my usual tasks here at home, I headed to the gym for an hour of zumba. In addition, I also did some circuit training(weight bearing exercises with machines). I still did the required weight and repetitions that I used to train with. The difference is, I feel weaker and slower now. Yun yung nawawala, strength and endurance when you stop with your fit lifestyle. I’m currently on that stage. Ok lang yan, acceptance is the key. Yung kasunod niyan, you’ll do something about it.



Healthy eats for today, two pcs. of  bananas and four pcs of steamed siomai(pork dimsum) pre-gym.

But, may panira... 


Husband and I met up after my session. We ate at French Baker. I couldn’t resist my fave Chicken salad croissant. But no more dinner na for me.


No comments: