Mar 8, 2018

why plant

For the past few weeks, this is what I was busy of. The reason why I'm lagging behind with my blogposts, too. I spend most of my time outdoor. 

Someone asked me, "The heat is on because the dry season will start by the end of the month, why bother buying and propagate plants now?" My answer was simple- I just felt the need to. Period. Haha. Seriously, when I want something to be done, I start it as soon as I want to. Walang petiks, as in now na. Because tomorrow may never come. Haha.

Why bother growing plants?

It's an instant de-stressor for me. Looking at these flowers especially in the morning is a joy in itself. Waiting for them to bloom knowing that it will take time makes me a little bit less impatient.



It's an achievement somehow to have something that you can "give life" too, aside from my son.


It's a source of amazement sometimes. Like this Malunggay(Moringa) plant. It is only now that I get to know that it has flowers pala. I learned something today di ba?


It's IG/picture worthy and a feast to the eyes.


They are a natural air purifier.


I take extra care of them and in return it makes my home and surroundings beautiful and livable. It gives my family food like my moringa, duhat(black plum), papaya, sweet potato tops, chili, alugbati etc. 


 For something that nourishes both my body and soul, why not?

No comments: