Mar 18, 2018

orchid and bonsai show

When I saw this in the news the other day, I immediately planned to go here. It would be a sin not to, since it's just a fifteen minutes drive from our place on a Sunday.

bed of flowers
I didn't bring my digital camera because it's heavy. My husband just dropped me off because he has to work and I just took public transportation in going home.

I paid p30 for the entrance fee. 


Apparently, what's on display are winners from different categories.








This gorgeous bonsai inspired Bougainvillea is an eye candy! I want to take it home...



Bonsais...



a talk about orchids was ongoing during my visit

If you're an enthusiast, you will feel bitin. I wish there were more. Or was I too late na to go here because today is the last day.

succulents for sale nearby
goals! I wonder what bloom fertilizer they use?

No comments: