Mar 26, 2018

Hermit out


I want these bamboo(kawayan) plants at Army Navy in my home
Last Saturday, my husband attended a wedding somewhere in Pampanga with my father in law and obviously, I begged off. Umandar na naman ang pagka-introvert ng Lola niyo. Haha.

Friday night, one of my best friends asked me through messenger if we could meet up. It will be three months since we last saw each other. That was the last time also I was able to bond with a friend physically(yes, I have hermit periods in my life). I figured, I will be home alone(son is competing in another tournament) the whole day till evening, so I agreed. I did my household chores first and watch TV while having lunch.

We chose Army Navy. We always hang out here because it is near her home. And of course, we both like the food.

cheese quesadilla, querida mia charlie bravo(cheese and bacon), iced tea not in pic 

We talked everything under the sun for four hours- work, our children, marital life, etc.

Yesterday, I missed the 8:30 am mass for the first time this year. Kung kailan Palm Sunday. I woke up at three a.m and went back to sleep at 5 am. I woke up again at 8:10 am which was too late to prepare for the mass. I decided to have it later in the evening.

Out of the blue, my sis and I together with my Mom agreed to meet up and go to SM. They will be heading to Catanduanes for Holy week, so I thought we should bond this weekend. My Mom is excited because this will her first time again to set foot in her hometown after 34 years! 

I fetch them and had our lunch at Pho Hoa.

Chicken noodles soup, Iced tea, lemonade, steamed rice and Grilled mekong fish in caramelized sauce(not in pic)
They had some last minute shopping. Before going home, we had our coffee fix at Cinnabon. My husband joined us later. He went there by bike.


I went back to the church by 6:30 pm. And to my surprise, there were too many people, I can't even hear what the priest was saying. I went home instead because I can't concentrate either because of too much humidity. I fear that I'll suffer from vertigo again. I miss the Palm Sunday mass this year. 

No comments: