Mar 30, 2018

Holy Thursday 2018

I woke up at 5:00 am. Nowadays, I've been sleeping before midnight which is unusual for me. I went to the bathroom but went to bed again hoping to sleep some more. I woke up at 7am, when I heard my  husband open the door. He was scheduled to bike today. I immediately did what I have in my sked for today, that is doing the laundry. I took a bath afterwards and had a quick coffee fix with my diced hopia I bought yesterday at Ayala Malls Cloverleaf.





I decided to do the Stations of the Cross as a form of reflection today. Well, it's been a while. Good thing there were only a few people inside the church, the advantage of starting early(9 am).



I finished in no time. I was just a bit distracted with the old lady who has a loud voice conversing with another person, both of them I guess are members of the church staff. They should have been sensitive. People are trying to pray and reflect. There's noise pollution na everywhere, we expect that inside the church we could find the peace and solace we're looking for even in a brief moment.

No comments: