Mar 12, 2018

blessed week ahead

My sister is celebrating her birthday today. Yesterday, we(my Mom, Aunt, and sis) visited my late Dad to give honor. We believe that during our birthdays, we should also celebrate our parents. Because without their loving presence, we won't be here on earth.

My sister is single. She's a year younger than me. We have another sister who is married too and a year younger than her. In short, isang taon lang lahat pagitan namin. Haha. We are often called as Tres Marias. In them, I found my closest friends, too kahit na noong maliliit kami, away bati. Our youngest sibling is a boy, eleven years younger than me.
 
Going back to the birthday girl, she's an accomplished government employee. She's blessed in terms of her career. I told her, she can buy anything naman na kaya I'll just baked for her. We will celebrate it at Shakey's tonight.


her favorite

cookies are for my son
Let me mention the good favors my family and I received from the past few days.
  • My son has a new work place(animation company). It has good work benefits compared to the previous one.
  • I thought I lost my purse(in there was some cash, ATM card) the other day, yun pala I left it at home lang.
  • One of my pearl earrings was found by a gym mate. She returned it to me. Grateful for people like her.
  • My brother just came from Taiwan. Food gifts for pasalubong makes me happy.

Pineapple cake and Mochi, can't wait for tea time
Have a wonderful week ahead!

No comments: