Mar 28, 2018

Baclaran church and Ayala Mall Cloverleaf

I decided to tag along with my husband to his work today. 



We had breakfast first at Kenny Roger's before going to our own 'businesses'. 


I didn't know that there's a mass today. I was late. I went plant shopping afterwards.



For an hour, I went window shopping and finally bought three summer blouses and two muscle shirts for my son. I love that shopping in Baclaran won't break the bank because it's a whole lot cheaper here.

Before heading home, we had our lunch first at the newly opened Ayala Mall Cloverleaf in Balintawak. It's not as big as Trinoma but it houses H&M, Uniqlo, Robinson's supermarket and a few restos like Shakey's, Hukad, Katsusora, cafes like Coffee Bean and Starbucks. They have cinemas, food court and a tech center, too.

Bistek Tagalog, Halo-halo, Pancit Palabok

We weren't that hungry so we just agreed to eat here at Kabigting's at the food court. We were a bit disappointed. My husband wasn't happy with his food. I don't like my Pancit Palabok with too many sauce. Halo-halo is average.

No comments: