May 17, 2016

Errands + Gringo Chicken, Ribs, Friends

Today is another errand day. My husband and I met at the mall after his work lunch time. I went to the bank, window shopped and shopped for some grocery items.

We tried out one of the newest restos at SM North the Block. It is just right in front of Hypermart(grocery).

The place was on theme, parang Mexican or Sothern America. They cater to food that are grilled, roasted, even pica-picas and serves alcoholic drinks too. Its a nice place to catch up with friends.

We ordered for Southern Spice Chicken yata for my husband. Mine was the baby back ribs, plus I chose mashed potato and garlic rice for the sides.

(p365 half rack with 2 sides)

the meat is so tender and the mashed potato is delicious too
My husband didn't like his order so I didn't bother to take a shot. Hindi daw niya ma-mimiss. 

The staff was very attentive and helpful. However, I find the price expensive compared to Racks. 

No comments: