May 6, 2016

broken

Yesterday, I started my day by turning my leftover Melon chunks into a fruit juice.



I didn't use my juicer this time. I just added some water. No sugar since the fruit itself has its own natural sugars. I just love fresh fruit juices. Nothing beats.

Later in the day, my husband accidentally sat on my eyeglasses. Good thing it was cheap(below p200) and I have a spare reading glasses plus the lenses(custom made last year) weren't damaged. 


Today, I looked for a frame that would suit my face and I found one. But this time it wasn't cheap, and it didn't suit my budget. Of course, I had to ask my husband to shoulder the other half of the price as his penalty. Wala siya magawa. Haha.

I went for a colorless, Titanium(super light!) glasses because I use it all the time, anyway...

No comments: