Mar 4, 2016

sick post


March 2 

If there's one thing that I hate, it's being sick. Of course, sino ba ang may gusto ng sakit? It's just that I'm a very active person, I don't like being a couch potato or unproductive the whole day. I'm back with my exercise regimen for two weeks na but here comes another hump in this journey. I've been feeling pain in my left side/back of my abdomen so I need to consult a doctor. Though I don't feel any pain in urinating I suspect it's Urinary tract infection(uti). Lagi naman yun ang sakit ko. Thought it's common to women(bec. we have a shorter urethra than men), na-praning na naman ako. What if I have cancer of the liver, kidney, pancreas? Ahhhh.... I need to stop overanalyzing. Baka lalo ako magkasakit sa stress!


Antibiotics, vitamins B12, multivitamins


So I went out today, it turned out that my OB-gyne is out of the country till the end of the month for a conference. I looked for a new one within our vicinity and found one. Good thing wala masyado patients but I still have to wait for thirty minutes. It was my turn finally. She took my blood pressure stats- 110/60. Ang baba I know, but it's normal to me. Doctora asked my history/illnesses before. She asked about my occupation and turned out her nephews were my former students in their elementary days. Small world, indeed! I even remembered the eldest one's first name which is very uncommon of me. I'm so bad with names! He's a civil engineer na. Wow.

Doc asked me about my concerns. She asked me ro undergo urinalysis and CBC tests. Ayun, yun nga ang culprit, UTI. She prescribed me with vitamins-B and Conzace multivitamins plus Anti-biotics for seven days. I love water and fruit juices but she advised me to drink buko juice and at least ten liters of water daily. Ten talaga? Di kaya ako malunod nun? 

Abangan.

No comments: