Mar 19, 2016

Anticipated Palm Sunday

My Mom and sis asked me to go to the salon, a four minute walk from our house,  to hand me over my take home pancit and cake from my youngest sis. I wasn't able to join them earlier today. A little backgrounder, we live in the same neighborhood but in different villages. That's why we sometimes meet up outside(most of the time at the church) in case we can't drop by in each other's abode. 

I thought this would also be an opportune time too to catch the anticipated mass for Palm Sunday at 6:30 pm tutal nasa labas na rin lang ako. I bet a lot of people will be coming over tomorrow compared to a regular Sunday mass.

After a few minutes of chit chat, I bid goodbye to them. They were still having their pedicure services done.

For Catholics, Holy week in the Philippines is felt remarkably starting Palm Sunday.


I bought the palaspas for p20. WelI, as expected I enjoyed the mass today. The church wasn't too crowded. I was able to absorb the mass' message/sermon without distractions. Feeling ko nasa sala lang ako ng bahay namin. Ganoon ka-relax. I will ask my boys to attend during Saturdays na lang din.

No comments: