Mar 16, 2016

Food galore

Disclaimer: If you're on a diet, skip this post. It will be detrimental to your health. 

We love to eat but not too much that we can't handle. Would you believe we haven't tried any of the booming buffet restos around? It's our choice. Medyo talo kasi kami; Hubby and I are a lil conscious with our weight plus my son's a picky eater. 

We still enjoy dining out at least twice a week or get invited in family gatherings like birthdays and the like.

March 1

Max's classic fave on a random day with the husband...



March 3
Naabutan ko si Mamang mag-taTaho this morning. #simplejoy



Kimono Ken is one of our fave Japanese restaurants whenever we crave for ramen and tempura.




March 5

My balikbayan sis-in-law threw another birthday party for my Father-in-law here in our compound. 





Though there were desserts available during the party, we still went to Petron Nlex for a late night cup of coffee and a piece of cheese cake just to fix our cravings.


March 11

Na-hopia ako dito sa binili ko sa Quiapo. For p8 each, it didn't meet my expectations. Waste of money.


March 12

My sister's birthday dinner. I just ate Pancit and Fried chicken(not in pic). The rest, I brought home na lang. I was glad I didn't need to cook for a day. Libre na tanghalian at hapunan with dessert pa(Chocolate cake).

Pancit, Laing, halabos na crabs, shrimps, Rellenong bangus


I'm thankful that the Lord continues to bless my family a sound body and mind to pursue our everyday tasks, work loads and obligations so that we could put food on our table for nourishment. We humbly thank Him that we could still enjoy(and share) these blessings.


No comments: