Mar 28, 2016

Easter mass and Batman vs Superman

Happy Easter! May we had the same  reflection from the last Holy week- Resurrection, Rebirth and Hope. Thank you Jesus for saving us. Thank you God, our Father.


After hearing mass at 4-5 pm with my son, I told my son to go ahead na. I made a quick round at the wet market to buy some fresh veggies and fruits. As I've said before, what I like about my neighborhood is everything is within a five minute walk- the church, palengke, grocery, bakery, salon, schools, drugstore, clinics, even 7/11, Chowking and Jollibee. Really convenient. Beach na lang ang kulang, perfect na ang life ko. But that would be too much. Haha.

As I was preparing for dinner, husband asked me if I want to go see Batman vs Superman the movie na. Surprised, I asked him, "Ngayon na? As in agad, agad?" Oo daw, after dinner. Ok di naman ako mahirap kausap. I thought di sila masyado interested because no one was inviting me to watch. They told me mas looking forward sila sa "Civil War", the next Avengers' movie. Usually, if they like one, first day pa lang nakapila na kami.

We headed to Trinoma by 7:30 pm. I liked that traffic was light and the mall wasn't crowded considering it was a Sunday. Maybe because it was a little bit late na. It would be a different story had we hit the mall early in the day. Anyway, we got the 10 pm viewing sked aka last full show. 

We have at least two hours to spare, so I went window shopping with my husband while our son went to Timezone. I love Zara's summer collection! I resisted the urge to buy because I have a few new pieces that I haven't worn yet. Women, if you know what I mean. 

We went for a cup of White Chocolate Mocha afterwards at Seattle's Best to kill time. 

shared

After buying Lemonade, bottled water and a Tater's major plain popcorn, we finally saw the movie till past midnight(after 2:30 hours). We liked it surprisingly, especially Ben Affleck as Batman. I thought I will miss Christian Bale for the role but Affleck did justice to the role, unexpectedly. I think this movie isn't for kids. The plot is more serious than any Avengers movie. I don't like the actor(from Facebook the movie?) and the acting for Lex Luthor, we agreed na parang I see in him the Joker(one of Batman's villain). Action scenes were executed well.

the trailer...



We capped the long day with a midnight snack at McDonald's. Haaay, di ko na naman napigilan mag-fast food! Argh. I have 'sinned' na naman.

How did you spend yours?

No comments: