Mar 18, 2016

Our Friday

Husband needed to pay his cellular postpaid plan at Smart so we decided to drop by the mall where its nearest branch is located. We had our merienda first in one of our fave cafes, French Baker with our usual orders- Chicken ala king for him and Chicken salad for me, plus blueberry Danish on the side. They never fail to make our tummy happy.



I didn't know how many times I went to the wet market the past week. I usually buy fruits like buco juice(malauhog), pineapple, etc. and veggies as fresh as possible. My husband would always kid me, "supermarket na naman, parang hindi ka nauubusan ng bibilhin, tatlo lang naman tayo sa bahay". 

.       


He is right. I swung by the grocery again today. I just want to buy leafy greens for my salad, but I ended up with these...

.         


No comments: