Aug 24, 2015

McDo Monday

My week day routine starts at four in the morning to cook for my son's breakfast. Then I'll go back to bed and try to sleep again for a couple of hours. 

This morning is quite different. I woke up at 9am and to this...

Backstory...

My husband woke up earlier than usual and because it was raining intermittently since last night, he chose to drive for our son to Ortigas this 5 am to his workplace. They arrived too early so they decided to have breakfast at McDonald's in Meralco Avenue. I have my memories on that Mcdo branch. It was our fave hangout(a few blocks from an exclusive school for girls) with my co-teachers when we feel like having a quick merienda after a day of stressful teaching.

I wake up again at about 8 am and brew my coffee every morning...

kapeng barako

Documenting one of those mornings that I don't need to prep for breakfast. It's a simple joy for every housewife... 



Kaya paminsan minsan try to make one  for your wife or Mom or whoever prepares your breakfast. You will generate automatic happiness. Sure yon.

No comments: