Aug 19, 2015

dental and traffic issues

For the past two weeks I've been driving to and from my brother-in-law's clinic. He's been our dentist for nearly a decade now. If you're a regular reader, you'll know what my 'tooth issues' that I've been dealing with. Again, I'm grateful that we have him in our family. We could have our dental visits from someone just a walking distance from our home, but we still rely on him as our dentist. He's that good.

Yun lang, ang layo talaga niya. Actually, not that far. From our home, it's approximately 8-9 kms. lang. But with all the traffic mess in the metro, it always look like that I'm driving to the nearest province from our place. I end up doing the short cut na long cut to avoid these irritants that will make your blood pressure shoot up to the nth level. Whenever I drive to Novaliches(clinic's location), I always set my mind that I'll meet wayward motorists(tricycles, trucks, pedicabs and motorcycle bikers) to veer away from too much negative vibes. I tune in to my happy all retro radio station which is 105.9. Plus, I make sure that I'll go to his clinic in between rush hours, which is 10 am to 2 pm. I'm somehow successful, lest the time when I run smack at public schoolers going home by midday. Ang motorcycle riders lahat ng masisingitan gagawan ng paraan. Ikaw naman takot na takot masagian kasi wala silang pambayad. Nakakainis na rin walang bangketa kaya ang mga pedestrians walang malakaran kaya di nila maiwasan maglakad sila sa street for motorists. Paano kung hindi puro vendors yung sidewalks, ginagawang parking space. Add also the lack of patience and courtesy by this reckless drivers. Grrr.

The list could go on, but as I've said I want to stay away from too much  ranting. I'm thankful I'm done with these series of check ups, for now. This is just for record keeping. Back to regular programming.


No comments: