Feb 11, 2018

new faux flowers

I had the time finally to buy some roses, well, faux ones yesterday. I promised before that I won’t buy anymore. If ever, white lang. Hayan pink ang binili ko.




I love buying and arranging them myself. It helped too that I taught Flower Arranging as one of my topics in Home Economics when I used to teach at an all girls school. My only frustration is, flowers aren’t easily grown here in the Philippines because of the climate. It isn't practical buying them every now and then 'coz it is expensive. Thus, the need for faux flowers.

These are real though. Bought them after mass for p40.00 only. Still pricey compared to the bouquet of roses I bought in Baguio last year for just p50.00($1). 

my Aynsley knicknacks

One thing that amuses me is that my boys aren’t seem bothered with the abundance of floral arangements around our home. Or, they simply just don’t care. Boys. Haha.

No comments: