Feb 28, 2018

midweek blessings

I feel blessed today. First on the list was this bloom, been awaiting for it since it's not that often that I get to see flowers in my garden. I only use blooming fertilizer once in a while. 



My sis in law departed for the U.S.A. today after three weeks of vacation. I didn't expect that she'll give me this perfume. It's one of my favorite scents. Over the years, I don't buy perfumes na since my husband and sis in law will give me once in a while. Before as a career woman(when I was teaching), I would buy because it's a necessity for me. I feel naked if I don't wear one.



I did Zumba today after a week. It feels good when people/acquaintances would acknowledge your presence. Kaya minsan kapag may nakakasalubong kayo na familiar face, give them a smile. You'll never know what would be the impact on them.

My husband fetched me after his work. We had merienda afterwards at Giulia,
yummy four cheese pizza and squid pasta

and coffee plus Contis' cake at Costa. 

I was buying Chocolate Mousse but this Black Velvet cake didn't disappoint. I know na what to buy for my son's birthday :)

Grateful for today.

No comments: