Feb 17, 2018

birthday at Lugang Cafe, Kumori Japanese bakery


I think this was the first time that we celebrated my father in law's birthday in a restaurant. We always do it at my husband's ancestral home with a party.



What to buy an 82 yr. old who has everything na? I dropped by at Contis to buy him ensaymadas and Chicken empanada. My husband came from work and we just agreed to meet in the mall alongside my in-laws.


Spinach Seafood soup  + Shredded Pork + Pork Lumpia + Birthday noodles + Taiwanese Stewed Pork +  Fried Pomfret with Basil + Taiwanese Crispy Chicken nuggets 







We agreed to go to the nearby Kumori Japanese bakery for dessert. 



Cafe Latte and Cheese tart
My husband also bought Churros from La Lola just beside Kumori. 


Thank you Lord for the food blessings and the gift of life!

No comments: