Feb 4, 2018

H&M + Sarsa UP Town

I did my usual Sunday activities first~ 8:30 am mass, and shopping at the wet market before I drove off to UP Town in Katipunan. Since it’s a Sunday, husband biked his way in going there ahead of me. Mag-meet up na lang kami. 

twenty minute easy driving on a Sunday w/c on a normal day is a forty five to an hour drive

Perks of being early(10:30 am), no crowds yet...



Of course, priorities.... H&M a feast for my eyes!




resisted the urge to buy this to the nth level! P1499.00

proof that I'm a real person :P
Nag-meet na kami ng ka-date ko. We like to go back to restos that impressed us on our first visit. Although we love to try out new ones from time to time, we can label ourselves as loyal customers.




And order the same food all over again...


Bihon guisado topped with sisig inasal... so good!


Liempo in peanut sauce
We bought a side table for our bedroom before going home. That is actually my reason in going to UP Town today. 

to go Mocha Frap for dessert

No comments: