Feb 17, 2018

Incubus Manila concert + Buddy's + Tim Horton's

My husband can't just pass up on their third visit here in  the Philippines.

I love listening to music since forever but I'm not that familiar(or a fan) with their music, so I just roamed around the adjacent Gateway mall for two hours. Binusog ko mata ko sa Rustan's, Mango, Uniqlo, etc.

this is funny
I got hungry so I ordered KFC at the food court. It was still open till 11 pm. Sabi ko na nga ba my husband will be hungry after the concert. He asked if we can have dinner before we go home. Waaah.

We went to Buddy's just in front of Araneta coliseum.

Buddy's
I ordered Pancit Lucban because it is their specialty. It was good for two to three persons so we just took out the rest since I was so full na. Pero yummy naman talaga.




Lucban longganisa for him
We saw that there was a Tim Horton's just beside Kia theater. It was still in its soft opening.




 I wanted to try, so I ordered their Iced cap Supreme Hazelnut Mocha. It was delicious parang lighter siya than Starbucks Mocha frap. I wish they will open more stores in the future.

No comments: