Feb 26, 2016

Pandora newbie

Finally caved in last night. I'm not much of a fan because I feel it's too pricey for a sterling silver piece of jewelry. It's hard to clean one too once it turns out grayish because of usage. I know since I had some in the nineties when it was so popular. I bought  silver candleholders too, I remember. Ayun kuskos to the max. Ang sakit sa kamay.


Husband and I just had our coffee and Kaya Toast at Toastbox , which I find  poor in service plus magulo yung ayos ng coffee shop. Bumabangga yung mga tao sa diners papunta sa counter nila. Masikip. It's very different from their branches in Solenad, Santa Rosa, Laguna and Greenbelt in Makati city which we got to try in the past. 




Toastbox


As we window shopped, we came across Pandora's shop. I know it's been there for some time na but I'm not really that enticed what's the 'commotion' was about.

Husband: Gusto mo ba niyan? Di ba ganyan yung kay Yaya Dub?

Me: Yup! Matagal na uso yan, di ko lang pinapansin. 

H: Tumingin ka baka may magustuhan ka. 

Me: Ayoko. Ang mahal, bibili na lang ako ng gold jewelry mas may value pa.

H: Sige na. Anong gusto mo shoes(Adidas Stan Smith) o ayan? One time offer lang. Pag alis natin, di na kita kukulitin.

Me: Sige na nga. Ayaw ko kasi ng shoes. Almost the same price din naman. Late Valentine's gift mo?



Ang dali kong kausap. Master Enabler din kasi yung husband ko. If I'll be the one to pay for it, I won't buy talaga. I also thought, I don't have a bracelet which I can use when I'm using public transportation without the fear that I'll be held up or getting snatched. When I was still working, I have lots of accessories. I realized in the long run, it's just a waste of money and later will turn out as 'junk' rin in my dresser. Mas na-appreciate ko na yung minimalism when it comes to fashion. 

There was a short line kaya medyo nag-antay kami. He was patient enough to wait in line for me while I was checking out what kind of bracelet and charm will I purchase. To make the long story short, I initially chose the classic one for the bracelet and the Angel charm, a symbol for our three month old baby who died 11 years ago on Feb. 23. Two days late, pero swak na rin ang date. I will buy the Graduate charm for my eldest son naman next month. I intend that this piece of jewelry will hold my precious milestones and meaningful memories in my family. Thank you my sweet husband for spoiling me. Haha.

No comments: