Feb 9, 2016

Choose day

Yes, the title is a play of words for Tuesday. 

I choose to be happy so I started my day by reading up my newly bought mag by Aldub. I've have stopped long ago from buying magazines, but when it comes to them, they have my support. They make me giddy, anyway.

since I can't find it in the mall, husband bought this for me at Broadway studios on a bike trip :D
I choose to be healthy starting this month. After seven months of mindless eating and minimum exercise, I started a week ago to go back to my exercise regimen. I've been dancing or spinning for an hour, four times a week(with fifteen minutes of stretching afterwards). I'm keeping my fingers crossed to sustain this. I've done it before many times, I can do it once more. I decided to drop by the gym too, today just to check on my weight. Well, I'm seven pounds overweight. I'm not surprised.

I choose to secure my family's future, so I needed to fulfill my obligations and head to the bank. I'm glad to have fully paid my husband's insurance for this year even before the deadline. 

Because I'm starting to go back to my healthy lifestyle(expect my regular updates about this), I choose to eat healthy and in smaller portions during meal time. For me, exercise without a healthy diet is nothing. And vice-versa. In the coming days, I will go back to drinking my healthy smoothies again. Will power lang.


.        



Today, my husband and I met up in the mall(he came from work) after my bank and grocery errands, we chose to eat at Kenny Roger's since we like their roasted chicken plus veggies. Medyo palpak lang kasi he ordered a glass of Royal softdrinks without asking me. Well, I didn't drink everything and gulped a glass and a half of water for equalizer, too.

No comments: