Mar 15, 2020

Samsung Galaxy A71

February 29

It wasn't intentional. We came from our weekly work Southern part of Manila and dropped by on our way home at Estancia Commons in Pasig for lunch. Also, my husband needed to change his reading glasses na after two years in his favorite Owndays branch. We ate at Pepperlunch, Salmon Pepper rice and the Beef variant for him. We proceeded to Owndays and for some window shopping afterwards. We decided to have merienda later on at Mary Grace. 

Fortunately, I had this last shot from my almost five year old Iphone 6(this May) before it died on me.

My husband may have pitied me that much that he accompanied me to the nearest Memo Express branch(buti na lang meron!) and asked me to choose what Samsung phone I would like to buy. I chose Samsung Galaxy A71 in the end. It costs p22,000+($440) and just came out last February 15. Not bad na with its specs. If you're curious, click this...


Actually, we nearly bought one last November but due to some circumstances that I don't remember na, hindi natuloy.

 
Since I find Iphone now impractical(says the frugal side of me), I caved in to the Android world after a decade. At first, I was ok na with Oppo. My son has a two year old one and he keeps on raving about it. Naniniwala ako sa kanya because he's an IT graduate. Why Samsung? Maybe due to my Korean drama series exposure? Hehe. Kidding aside, maganda naman ang reputation ng Samsung in terms of gadgets.

No comments: