Sep 30, 2018

ALDEN Adrenaline Rush concert


As an avid fan, I really wanted to watch Alden Richards this year since I wasn’t able to go last year. But it was already this month that I finally decided to go. My husband who was supportive of my fan girling told me to buy na my ticket and he will pay for it. I was not expecting that I could purchase pa but I was lucky enough that a few more were still available even if it was the first week of September already. Yay!




Yun lang, even if it was second to the most expensive one, I couldn’t have the best seat na. The price of being indecisive. I think this was the first concert I watched that I have no companion. Lol. But my husband drove for me to Kia theater and fetch me again afterwards. Ok na yun. Besides, ang dami ring fans na mag-isa lng pumunta. 

I thoroughly enjoyed the night. One of the highlights was I was lucky enough to see him upclose because in his opening number, doon siya mismo dumaan sa harap namin going to the stage. We were so ecstatic. Because what are the odds di ba? Kapag sinuswerte ka nga naman. Lol.

singing my fave Michael Jackson classic, "Love Never felt so good"
Yes, he was this close!

It was truly an entertaining three hour song and dance numbers. Truly worth of one’s moolah. I love his solo action packed dance numbers plus his duets with Ex-Battalion, Ai Ai delas Alas and the one and only Regine Velasquez.

Most were recorded video clips but here are some of the pictures from the concert. 




No comments: