Oct 4, 2015

Sunday Pinasaya experience

Grateful for my sister who made this happen, my family with my Mom was able to see it live at GMA studio 7 today. 

A backgrounder- the last time I was able to experience this was at the ABS-CBN studios for Showtime, four years ago na yata. I would occasionally receive invites from my sis and sis-in-law but I always decline just because I don't watch these shows(together with ASAP) anymore on TV. Yes, from being a Kapamilya, I'm already a Kapuso. Mga four years na yata.


We were there by 10:30 a.m. but we were able to enter the studio by 11:00  a.m. na. The set up...


Audience
opening segment-Kantaserye

Kantaserye cast with guest Derick Monasterio

this was the funniest segment that day- Magna vs Suma


What I came here for... Alden! ;)

Alden and Jerald at DJ Bae- newest segment

the cast- Jerald, Joey, Valeen, Alden, Marian, Barbie, Jose, Julie Anne, Wally(in shades)

Alden, Valeen and Barbie
Gabby Concepcion, Wally, Valeen

Kuya Germ's 'That's entertainment' alumni for Kantaririt- Ara, Lilet, Ana, and Kristina
the boys- sorry I forgot the one beside Jeffrey, Mel, Chuckie

Jose Manalo with Marian's Lola

It was definitely a full packed amusement for two hours. It was like we were watching a musical-complete with song, dance and comedy skits with some of the best in this kind of entertainment- Jose, Wally, Joey, Marian and Alden, specifically. My bonus pa, it was Kuya Germs birthday, rapper Gloc-9 and 80's heart throb Gabby Concepcion were the guests.  It is truly living up to its name. Ang saya, saya talaga. The best part of it? It was for free!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How to watch sps live at studio?

Anonymous said...

Hi, paano po mag apply for live audiece? Thanks po.