Oct 13, 2015

Salon day + Malling

Finally, a much needed pamper time after many months of laziness. I've been putting off this activity because I feel I have better things to do than sit and 'waste' precious time to beautify myself.

I have nothing against girls who do this on a daily basis because I feel you. Ganyan din ako dati. A chunk of my sweldo also(when I was still teaching) was set aside for 'self-beautification'. Yun lang, rehab na talaga ako. I've been stating here a few times that I do my own mani/pedi and just go to the salon if I need someone to dye my hair.

Truth to be told, I spent three hours to change my hair color and a foot spa service. I'm glad I pushed through with my plans. Ok lang pala. I'm happy because there's wifi and a tv set with my fave show on. I thought I would miss an episode of the Kalyeserye. Haha.


I proceeded to the mall to meet up with my husband and son afterwards, both of them came from work. I ended up buying a pair of leather shoes for my husband's birthday tomorrow at Sledgers. I promised him that I'll just spend for our quick beach trip this weekend pero nauna ito. Siya na lang daw. Gusto ko siyempre happy siya. I asked for an assurance that we will still proceed with our plans pa rin. Oo daw kahit bumagyo pa. Ok, madali naman akong kausap. We chose Mangan for our early dinner.

No comments: