Oct 8, 2015

Lifehouse concert

Opposites attract. I like things to be planned, while my husband is very spontaneous. Case in point: this Lifehouse concert. He just woke up today and decided that he wants to watch it. Akala niya hindi pa ngayon. Buti pa ako alam ko.  *rolls eyes*

So we spent our early morn at the mall, hoping to buy a ticket pa. Nope, I'm not watching, just because I don't know them and I'm not into Alternative music. Ever since, Pop music na ako. In our twenty two years of marriage ang dami na rin namin napanood magkasama kaya okay lang kung di ako manood. Nag-pass ako sa mga faves ko-Katy Perry, JLO, Bruno Mars, etc. Ngayon pa ba? Sa mga bata pa diyan ganyan talaga kapag tumatanda, di lang puro romance kailangan practical din. Walang pilitan para pareho kayo masaya. Hindi lahat ng oras magkasama kayo. It's part of growing up within the relationship.

Yes, we were able to get a ticket. Coffee-Donut fix before we go home...

love Toby's coffee! I told them to open up a branch sa SM north Edsa

Lifehouse in action! credits to my husband

Anyway, he asked me to come. We left home at 5:30 pm just because we're anticipating rush hour traffic. Initially, I thought I'd catch a movie na lang to while away the time habang nasa concert siya, pero sa window shopping pa lang ubos na oras ko sa MOA. Would you believe nakalimutan ko pa mag-dinner? Just when I was about to get cozy sa Starbucks, I got a call na. Tapos na daw yung concert. The two hour crazy traffic on the road that we endured didn't give justice to this experience. Haha. But it was worth his time daw. He enjoyed it, aside from her favorite Maine Mendoza aka Yaya Dub(though he didn't see her), surprisingly came to watch.

my props while waiting

We met up at the parking lot and decided to drop by Tomas Morato on our way home for Palabok and Arroz Caldo midnight snack. Parang pang matanda na yung food namin. I actually want Chili's mojito kaya lang baka mapalo ako sa puwet. Haha.

To see Madonna or not? ;)

Priorities. Actually, beside Nadal at the IPTL on December, ito ang gusto ko panoorin. Yun lang, I'm still on 'my wallet-is-closed-kuripot' mode. Airplane tickets or concert? Madonna/Nadal or vacation?  The struggle is reaaal.... 

but who knows? ;)


No comments: