Nov 1, 2020

Pre-emptive plant evacuation

As early yesterday,  we started preparing for the coming super typhoon Rolly to hit the Philippines. It is said to be the strongest one in 2020. I went to the wet market and grocery to stock up on food just in case. Another major concern is my garden. Good thing a lot of my plants are potted ones so it wasn't hard to transfer them to a shaded area away from harsh wind and too much rain. My husband and son helped me in accomplishing this task. More of this preparation here in my Youtube channel...

Some of the small plants I tucked away in the comforts of our sala.

At this time the worst is over in Manila, but the extend of the damages from other areas are yet to be known or reported. I am hoping and praying for minimal damages at least because as we all know, this is also happening during the pandemic caused by Covid 19 virus wherein strict health protocols are still imposed.

Stay safe everyone!

No comments: