May 11, 2020

coping up with Covid 19


So how is my family coping up during this pandemic? After almost two months, we somehow managed to have a routine, household chores and all. On my end, I still do Zumba with the help of Youtube. The Internet is really a powerful tool during this days. Ang daming videos that we could use for our exercise regimen. Apart from Zumba, I sometimes do Yoga or Hiit exercises, too. 

I regularly chat with my siblings thru messenger, same as my husband with his. My son is working from home and regularly streaming live as a gamer. 


I also joined the bake-your-bread bandwagon weeks ago. At the start of the quarantine period, there was a time the neighborhood groceries ran out of bread. Kaya naisip ko, I can try baking it naman. At first, I want to try making the Hokkaido Milk bread, but it requires a longer period of time, so will try it next.

It was my first and it wasn't bad. Yun lang talaga you have to consume it for two days because wala naman siyang preservative.


Madali lang pala gumawa ng tinapay. Bakit ngayon ko lang ginawa ito? Kung hindi lang talaga mainit sa Pilipinas, mas madami na akong nasubukan.


I cooked Oven Roasted Lemon Garlic Chicken Rosemary for the first time, too. Madali lang din siya.Thankfully, it was a hit for my boys. 


Watching Korean dramas is still a part of my routine. I recently finished Black Knight, Pasta, Beauty Inside,and Big. I'm currently watching Lee Min Ho's The King Eternal Monarch and Suits. 


Attending to my plants is another stressbuster for me. When this ECQ is finally lifted, I will buy new ones even in this oven like kind of weather. 

I'm glad I 'salvaged' this plant from dying...


plus this Colosseus, too...


My latest Gumamela bloom after I pruned it a few months ago...


My Pothos plants are thriving. One of the easiest plant there is, just lots of water and tender loving care.


I just wish that my Snake plants to be just as productive...


Even though it's extremely hot during the summer, I would not exchange this view from anybody else's...


I find it comforting to just gaze on my exclusive every day view, be it sunrise, sunset or anytime of the day during this forced stay at home period. I'm very grateful. 






No comments: