May 17, 2017

Tuesday ganap

Early morning read. 

source: The Best Half of Life
To sum it up, enjoy what you have today, never look back. I'm a walking model of this mantra. I select what to remember only and put all the bad things{hatred, painful memories, anger} in the 'trash bin". There's no use stressing about them. It will just be a cause of illness. I always, always choose to find my inner joy.

After two days of rest, I attended a zumba session. I love our new dance instructor's playlist. Aside from being a great dancer, hataw kung hataw. I was perspiring a lot and a few times gasping for air. And because of that, I just did a few circuit training afterwards and went home na. 

Came home to this pasalubong. Apparently, my husband went to Malabon and went crazy about how yummy their food was.


Yeah, glorious food. One of the reasons why I'm thankful for exercise. :)

No comments: