Dec 26, 2015

My Bebe Love

This is the only year in my life that I've been so excited to watch a particular MMFF movie come Christmas time. Ano pa nga ba kundi ang Aldub's 'My Bebe Love'? This is the first time that Aldub nation will see them in the big screen, thus, the eagerness. 


Good thing my boys are both fans, so there's no hesitation on their part. I went to Trinoma ahead of them because I expected that there will be a long line for the tickets. Husband will be coming from work while my son will just catch up as he is still at home. We will meet up instead. I was right. Pila pa more! 



Shared this trivia on my twitter account...


We needed to wait for four hours just because the next screening was full na. My husband told me that we should watch one movie first while waiting. 'Walang Forever' was a good idea. So, nauna na namin silang panoorin. It has a nice storyline and showcases fine actors Jericho Rosales and Jennylyn Mercado. 


We still had a few minutes for coffee, we proceeded to Figaro coffee... 


Truth to be told, the theater was filled to the brim. In short, we had a great time watching Aldub, Ai and Bossing. The kilig and comedic timing were indeniable. We weren't disappointed. It was a feel good movie till the end. There were no dragging moments. The whole one hour and forty seven minutes were organic and pure fun. I'm expecting a sequel!




No comments: