Dec 25, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015



Just what I've said, the ever flexi in me had to cook even if I'm dead tired from all that baking. I came up wih a solution- cook something easy to prep. Ang smart lang di ba?


In short, our Christmas spread consisted of Salmon sinigang for the soup, Baked Macaroni, which is a staple handa yearly,  Beef Caldereta, and fresh fruits + festive Chocolate cupcakes for dessert. Yup, cooked from scratch by yours truly. :)



This Yema cake was bought by my husband from his suki. 


We exchanged simple gifts as a tradition. My husband a week ago gave me a cheque to buy whatever I want, sigurista kasi. Ok lang mas gusto ko nga yun. So, I bought a pair of earrings. This serve as both anniversary and Christmas gift na kasi. *wink* I gave my son 'ampaw' and told him to buy whatever he wants din. He gave me a mug in return. Thanks, anak! I gave my hubby a Northface shirt. 

Another unwanted gift I'm receiving today...



Happy birthday, Jesus! Thank you for always loving and guiding my family though we don't deserve this much compared to how you protect and love us unconditionally. 

Merry Christmas, everyone! May happiness and peace reigns. We pray for a generous and forgiving heart just like our Saviour.

No comments: