Jan 5, 2016

hello, 2016!

Happy New year, everyone!

How was your holidays? I'm so, so delayed with my posts, very unlikely of me compared to last year's, the time I started this blog. A lot has happened during the last quarter of the year, I will(hopefully) backtrack the events with the help of my photos in my camera phone.

Posted this yesterday on my IG account, the first work day of the year...


text: holiday leftovers... #Christmas2015 #decors, mug, headphone- hubby and son's gifts 



I'm happy to note that my son got a new workplace after resigning from his previous one just last December. He was hired outright! Thank you, Lord! This is a good headstart, indeed!

I don't believe in NY's resolution, but every year, I list my goals at the last page of my planner. Buuut this hits the spot... haha!



Now, I leave you with my favorite NY quote...

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. ~Oprah Winfrey

Have a prosperous and joyful 2016!



No comments: