Jan 12, 2016

Alden Richard's inspiring story

It's no secret that I'm a fan of the Aldub team up as I've mentioned here. I was already a fan of Alden's acting way before this phenomenon. So, it's best to admit that I'm more biased towards him than Maine(although I like her a lot, too). 

*credits to the owner

Maybe because I feel motherly towards him since he is just a year older than my only son. I feel that he could be the best version of my son. Napapailing at nangingiti na nga lang yung anak ko kapag nakikita niya kung gaano ko kamahal si Alden. Upon seeing his new shampoo commercial(Gard), I told my husband and son, "Ok, may bago na kayong shampoo!". Wala silang magagawa, I'm in charge of the groceries. Haha.


Not only this young man's focus towards his career, love for family and God but his overall character that made me like him even more. Even my 75 yr. old Mom loves him!

I accidentally hit these screen captures from the book of Butch Jimenez, Beyond Barriers from Twitter, under #Aldubcares. Sharing with you his very inspiring story...(just click on the pic to make it larger)





I could relate to him. There were times in my life that I hit rock bottom in terms of hopelessness. Times when you can't turn to someone but yourself and your faith. I'm a living testimony of His love and goodness. I'm not too religious unlike others, but I know how strong my faith is. No one can drag me down whatever adversity comes my way because in my heart, I know that I will just turn to our God and He won't forsake me.

No comments: