Dec 10, 2020

Sunbathing succulents

Newbie succulent Mom here, and I conclude nakaka-addict pala talaga!🙋🏻‍♀️ 

Now done with the air drying and re-potting chores of my first batch haul, I am now slowly introducing my succulents to the natural elements of my garden~ sunlight, weather condition, etc.

After watching countless tutorials and reading articles, witnessing them under my care in the next few days if they will grow healthier or 'murdering' them will be a different story all together. And that's what a gardener/plant enthusiast's biggest challenge if I must say so. 😃

Please witness my new journey by subscribing on my channel!👇🏻

Watch the video here...click!

#succulents #cns #succulentas #echeveria #tornado #makinoi #ghostplant #banana #fredives #blackprince #sedum #jellybeans #angelinabush

No comments: