Oct 20, 2020

Finally, harvesting Pechay!


I've been attempting to plant vegetables in our small garden. It is true that I love ornamental plants,  especially flowers, but having one's own vegetable patch is a different ballgame. One needs to at least find five minutes a day to inspect one's produce. You need to make sure that it is receiving enough sunlight and watering, fertilization and free from pests. So far I have grown Basil, Pepper, Lemon Okra(it has yet to flower though) and now, Pechay from seeds. I propagated Kangkong or water spinach, Kamote or cassava tops and Alugbati naman through cuttings. The only setback that I had was having leaf miners during the early stages, but through helpful videos I was able to cure it. 

Let me share with you the simple joy of harvesting to add it in our Nilagang(stewed) Pork by lunch time through this video... 🙂

click! >>> Pechay, at last!

No comments: