Sep 12, 2017

Bruno Mars' 24k Magic tour

I totally forgot that tickets will be on sale by the 7th of Sept. After thirty minutes of selling the tickets, it was sold out. I prayed for a day 2 and alas, it was granted!


I didn't expect too much because I had a trauma na in buying tickets. First, was Tamang Panahon by Aldub in 2015 where I fell in line for two hours but I wasn't able to purchase one. The other one was Coldplay last year, I fell in line too with my hubby but weren't able to secure one. Ubos agad. That day I promised to myself I won't do it again for a looong time. I was sooo pissed. He was able to watch the concert since luckily someone he knew won't be able to attend for some reason. Me, I don't like their music that much, so I passed.

But the announcement about Bruno Mars' concert came. Oh my God, hindi ko sya matanggihan.😟

On the second day of selling tickets(Sept. 8), I drove to the mall early and was able to enter by 9:30 am using my gym ID.😉 Selling will start at 10am.May gusto pa sumingit sa akin dalawang babae pero I stood my ground. Minsan yung iba will get out of their way pa para ma-intimidate ka but it's up to you if you will allow them. As long as you're on the side of truth don't let them.

I was first in line...





Finally, I was able to buy tickets! See you Bruno Mars next year!


Sa sobrang saya ko napa-exercise ako kahit tamad na tamad ako a few days ago. 😂



No comments: