Apr 7, 2015

Rustan's Shangrila, Megamall's Crate and Barrel, H&M

April 4, 2015

Sabado de Gloria. Glorious ride indeed since everyone's on a vacation...

EDSA 

which means there's no irritating heavy traffic. Absent ang mga puwet ng trucks and buses and not much jeepneys.



My son has work unfortunately, so we agreed to make him hatid sa office in Kapitolyo, Pasig. Para na rin makita ko kung saan ang office niya for the first time. It's very near Capitol Commons pala. Inusyoso namin yung establishments(mostly restaurants) without going down the car. I saw Nomama, Tipsy Pig, etc. Almost all of them weren't open yet, since it was only 9:30 am. Well, except Starbucks. 



Shangrila Edsa Plaza is the nearest mall(my fave also) kaya after we dropped him off, we decided to go malling here. After lunch, husband watched the Fast and the Furious 7 while the I went window shopping.  I haven't watched the former franchises of the movie, so why will I this time? Sayang ang ticket price. Pang-shopping na lang. 

with my new glittery tsinelas. ready to conquer...
I visited Rustan's first(home department). I love how uncrowded this store talaga ever since I was a kid. I allowed myself to drool over the porcelain decors, teacups, dinnerware and flatware sets. It's what I came here for, after all. Hindi muna ako bibili. Dapat hindi kasama si Mister. Baka ma-shocked sa presyo. No picture-taking sa sobrang enchantment, nakalimutan ko.

Another thing on my list was to take a peek at the very first Crate and Barrel store here in the Philippines kaya despite the midday heat, I went to the adjacent SM Megamall by foot. 


It was like Pottery Barn too in BGC. They cater more on the cottage/tropical/modern type of interior design. Nothing much that left me in awe because it wasn't what I was expected. Malayo sa French themed state of mind ko. 


I went to H&M next to buy my son a new t-shirt. Something that he could wear this summer, light in material and color. Sucess.


I went back to Shangrila and bought a few groceries. Puro pagkain na naman ng anak ko. I finished just in time my husband was done with his movie watching after two and half hours. Maganda daw. I believed him because while we were traversing Edsa as we headed home, he was fast and furious also with his driving. Na-inspired daw siya.

No comments: